Case Study: Kidzsmart Concepts Inc.
Kidzsmart sees a 50% drop in operating expenses by implementing Function Point
Industry: Restaurant, Sports, and Utility
Size: 7 Employees
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Kidzsmart is a creative marketing and communications company dedicated to engaging kids, moms, and families with intelligent, educational, branded fun. Through its exclusive ‘Learn Through Play’ engagement model, Kidzsmart provides game-based marketing services to leading brands primarily in the restaurant, professional sports, and utility sectors.
Kidzsmart specializes in Marketing & Strategy, Branding & Design, Content Production, Digital Development, and Print Management.
Summary of challenges prior to Function Point
- Unavailability of a centralized system to manage projects end-to-end
- Cumbersome, manual processing using physical dockets
- Difficulty assessing project health, utlization, and profitability
- Inadequate process to manage remote teams
Summary of the benefits of Function Point
- 50% decrease in operating expenses
- Increased visibility into staff utilization vs. billability
- Ability to assess true cost of each project