Case Study: Function Point Internal Marketing Team
Clarity and Accountability For a Growing In-House Marketing Team
Size: 5 Employees & 4 Freelancers
Location: Vancouver, BC
The Function Point Marketing team are guardians of the brand and responsible for articulating the values and positioning of the product to the market. As an in-house agency, we drive and execute strategies for content marketing, community management, customer acquisition, sales enablement and product marketing.
- Large increase in volume and complexity of internal marketing requests.
- Disjointed communication for requests and project progress.
- A need for better human resource management, more accurate project timelines and improved project forecasting.
- Clarity into true project costs, including internal services (ex. employee hours), internal expenses (ie. corporate swag costs), and external expenses (ie. printing costs).
- Minimized amount of back-and-forth emails due to transparent schedules, project dependencies and communication.
- Minimized number of revisions for sales enablement content due to clarity from brief through to project completion.
- Creation of standardized delivery times for sales enablement white papers, guides, landing pages, and corporate swag requests.
- Internal clients saved time drafting individual request by using templated Briefs and Estimates.