Case Study: Chute Gerdeman
Working to Scale and Remain Flexible
Industry: Design & Branding
Size: 75 Employees
Location: Columbus, OH
Before Function Point
- The company used custom-built, time-tracking software and was ready to update it.
- Chute Gerdeman used lots of offline documents to track project details.
After Function Point
- The implementation of a customizable, cloud-based software provided flexibility to a large number of projects and users in the firm.
- Chute Gerdeman was able to build a database to their specifications, which allows for a uni ed system to track clients, contacts, projects, and staff without worrying about technology challenges in the future.
- Function Point equipped the business with tools to better measure overall project health, resource utilization, and staff tasks.