Simplify Your Agency Life With Creative Management Software
Read time: 3 minutes
January 2015 marked 18 years since I incorporated Function Point. My, how time flies! As you can imagine, over nearly two decades, a lot has happened and a lot has changed.
The firm has been through a couple of incarnations: from initially providing custom Filemaker solutions to agencies, to building out tools for two different university distance education teams, to providing Filemaker training courses at Apple Canada. The most recent transformation, which brings Function Point to where it is now, was pivoting the business based on a fantastic web-based solution designed to simplify the hassle of running a creative agency.
And that is what FP, at its core, is really about: simplifying the hassle of running a creative services agency. Recently, we received a letter from one of our agency customers, Leader Graphic Design:
“Why am I writing this? As I opened fp. to start my day, I realized that I’m really on top of this now. It isn’t a forced “I gotta do this,” or an urgently remembered “damn-it, I forgot to enter that,” it’s habit. I thought that after 1 year of improved productivity, I should finally let you all know that me and my crew love it. Thanks for changing our business for the better!”
Leader Graphic Design really typifies the experience of getting FP’s creative management software into an agency and what it can do to help grow the business. To keep it brief, I’ve included the key points that Susan has identified:
Agency Needs and Blockers
- Needed a creative management software in place to facilitate business growth and additional people
- Considered implementing a system to be daunting with a steep learning curve
FP’s Support System
- Knowing that someone has answers when I need them is such an important part of the implementation process
- We couldn’t have gotten through without the one-on-one web classes and YouTube videos
- The FP support team is full of problem solvers, in every sense of the word
- Every question I submit is addressed promptly
- The answers I receive are explained in ways that help me follow through
So Far, So Awesome
Here are some of the lovely messages we’ve received from customers.
- “Everyone here loves it for many different reasons”
- Invoicing is now a breeze
- Days of missing time entries were caught (“It’s like finding money!”)
- I know more about my business, I save time, and I can access the system anywhere, anytime
- My key people are accessing the system and are getting the information they need
- The system has everything I need and lots I didn’t know I’d wanted
With time tracking, CRM, financial and business reporting tools all in one convenient cloud-based system, project management for creatives has never been easier! To see how your agency can benefit from FP’s creative management software, book a free personalized demo with one of our software experts.
Founder & CEO
Chris started Function Point over 20 years ago in his basement as a way to help professional service agencies run their businesses more efficiently. Since then he’s grown FP into an international success, working with over 600 agencies from around the world and continues to run the company from the head office in Vancouver, Canada.