Function Point Now Available in the QuickBooks App Store
Read time: 2 minutes
Working with QuickBooks for the past decade has provided Function Point with a dependable, seamless integration—synchronizing agency project workflows with accounting. Now connecting QuickBooks and Function Point is easier than ever with our featured app in the QuickBooks App Store.
QuickBooks + FP
To give agencies the ability to manage a project from start to finish in one system, we built Function Point to work with QuickBooks to connect each stage of project management, from estimating job quotes to syncing invoices for clients. With our integration:
- Improving cash flow is simple and convenient because you generate invoices within Function Point to immediately send to your clients.
- You get direct insight into how profitable each project is.
- You have the flexibility to move your posted invoices and expenses to QuickBooks whenever you want, while still providing timely invoices to your clients.
- Your accountant can continue working with a familiar accounting software.
Our success is built on the success of our clients, so it’s important for us to provide the absolute best support possible. We’re proud to have:
- Our in-house support team all Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors and are at hand to help you with any questions you may have.
- Function Point’s is a designated QuickBooks Gold-level Partner, so you can be assured that our accounting integration was extensively tested and approved with a rigorous third-party process.
Getting Started with Our Integration
Getting the dual-power of Function Point and QuickBooks is easy. Just head over to the QuickBooks App Store to learn more.
We love receiving feedback. If you’re already a QuickBooks user, leave us your thoughts in the Reviews section.
Not a Function Point customer? Book a demo below to learn how we can seamlessly transfer revenue and expense information to QuickBooks.
Brand & Product Coordinator
Marissa was raised on a steady diet of mountain and ocean activities. She’s a product marketer by day, reader by night, and human being by day and night.