10 GIFs That Are All Too Real For a Traffic Manager
FP NewsMarketingProductivityUsing FP
Read time: 2 minutes
It’s not easy being a traffic manager. Here are 10 spot-on GIFs that any traffic manager will be all too familiar with.
1. When your inbox is empty.
2. When you’re able to get that project in this week’s schedule and the AE loves you for it.
3. When a big client’s project is finished on time and on budget.
4. When you have an urgent question and the design team is in a creative brainstorming meeting for hours.
5. When scope creep is getting out of control but you’re trying to keep a positive outlook.
6. When project deadlines sneak up on you and now it’s a snow day.
7. When a big project deadline gets moved up and every other project needs to be rescheduled.
8. When you try to tackle a project that had an incomplete creative brief.
9. When you learn how to send automatic alerts in your task management software and you’re your own hero.
10. When it all works out in the end and your client loves your team’s work.
Even traffic managers need a helping hand. Function Point Productivity Software is the leading all-in-one project management software solution to specially designed for creative agencies. To see if FP is a good fit for your business, book a demo with one of our software experts.