- FP Tour
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Accounting & Invoicing
- Business Intelligence
Agency management softwareEverything you need to improve business performance
Function Point Features
Download the Function Point Fact Sheet to get a detailed layout of FP’s features and find out how our agency management software can make your business more productive.
Why Customers Trust Function Point
Project ManagementBusiness is Booming But Now You're Swamped
“Get your head above water and into an Employee of the Month photo.”
Sean Harris, Customer Success Lead
Your company is growing. Projects are bigger and more complex than ever. That means more to juggle: milestones, resources, stakeholders, budgets, and tasks.
The FP Fix
Meet the one tool you need for Project Management. Easy to customize, Function Point lets you quickly and accurately keep track of what matters most to your company.
- Workflow tracking with dynamic Gantt Charts
- Assign jobs with Task Management
- Keep on strategy and in scope with Project Briefs
- Analyze client interactions and data with CRM
"We have never been so organized, and we've only been using the system for 3 months. Everyone knows exactly what they should be working on, and how long they have to work on it."
- Jamie Judy, Merit Marketing & Advertising
Plan On Being More Organized
Pick a cliche: you’re flying by the seat of your pants, operating in the dark or making-do. In reality, you’re likely using a variety of tools to manage one project and it’s leading to a disorganized mess. There has to be a better way to operate, right?
The FP Fix
Rein in the department by using our connected features to improve the workflow. They will give you the control, consensus and visibility you need to get all of your projects from point A to point B to point Z.
- Make an order of priorities with To-Do Lists
- Efficiently make project revisions with Bulk Editing
- Repeat profitable practices with Jobs & Schedules
- Keep on track with an integrated Calendar
Resources ManagementAre You Sure of Your Team’s Capabilities?
“Know your team better than they know themselves.”
Jess Bird, Customer Success Manager
You’ve got your A-Team prepped, motivated and ready to go. They always get the job done, but you’re unsure how long tasks take, what their utilization rate is, and what they can handle. Because of that, you risk overworking individual team members, underutilizing others, missing deadlines and losing out on profits.
The FP Fix
You’re selling your team’s time. And how that time is used is crucial to your business. As a Project Management Master, you’ll know what skills are needed and when.
- Predict team productivity and success with Work Planning View
- Prevent risks and bottlenecks before they happen with Drag & Drop Gantt Charts
- Track your team's time for with Integrated Timesheets & Time Tracking
- Determine when more people are needed with our Resource Allocation View
The result? Fewer grumpy, burnt out employees, more deadlines met and a deeper understanding of how your agency works. Then your team will be happy, healthy and profitable.
"I like the resource calendar so you can see availability at a glance. Overall, it brings several of our key needs into one, centralized place which is great."
- Jennifer Frazier, Firefly Partners
Alleviate Forecasting Anxiety
Larger projects mean more complex budgets. Between tracking essential resources and forecasting budget estimates, you’re unsure exactly how much work is required for each project. Your clients risk facing an unpleasant surprise come project completion.
The FP Fix
Cut through the haze and get a clearer vision of how your company works. Function Point gives you the long view into the ROI, health and efficiency of any given project and takes the guesswork out of forecasting.
- Predict project success when you tie Rate & Expense Management to Resource Allocation
- Repeat profitable behaviour with easy-to-use Job Templates
- Keep all project stakeholders in the loop with the Client Portal
Accounting & InvoicingEliminate the Bad Surprises
"With the right accounting tools in hand, your projects will earn more."
Brittany Coulter, Finance & Business Operations Manager
The accounting tools you’re using are all over the place. Some tools work well, others are less helpful and others still are just old and broken. On top of that, you have to keep open several windows and tabs just to complete a day’s work on one project.
The FP Fix
One word: integration. Get all of the accounting tools you need to be quick, profitable and efficient. And most importantly to keep your sanity because we’re like a swiss army knife if it could do lightning quick calculations and invoicing.
- Make invoicing a snap with our Gold-Level Quickbooks Integration
- Tie-in timesheets and time tracking with Customizable Rates
- Keep internal and external expenses straight with Integrated Invoicing
- Report on staff and overhead costs, while Managing Expenses
"The way it keeps track of expenses attributed to a job is excellent. Nothing slips through the cracks. And the way it syncs with Quickbooks is the feature I was looking for. Such a time saver!"
- Nancy Hewitt, Dering Elliot & Associates
Get The Numbers You Need To Know
There’s a school of thought that says you can’t tell if you’re profitable if you don’t have ALL the numbers. This sends you hunting through reams of reports, piles of spreadsheets and a million memos and emails. It’s like trying to complete a finance puzzle with only words.
The FP Fix
Feast your eyes on all of the numbers that matter. Using our finance-first Project Management system lets you know if your projects are making money. Get an at-a-glance sense of everything from:
- Project by project Profit Reporting
- Financial reporting and estimations are integrated into Tasks and Projects
- Filter for billable and non-billable hours when using Timesheet Summaries
Business IntelligenceDoes Your Data Make Sense?
"Be more decisive with centralized reports and dashboards."
Sophia Wilson, Senior Customer Success Manager
When it comes to investigating profitability, you’re drowning in a never-ending loop of spreadsheets and different reporting tools. Cumbersome reporting processes are preventing you from making smart business decisions. And that’s not good for any business.
The FP Fix
Get centralized and visualized data at a glance and glean important business insights with our Business Intelligence Dashboard. Always stay on track and make the right call when your team needs it most with:
- Immediate data on team Efficiency & Utilization Rates
- Track project status and pending jobs with Real-Time Alerts
- Keep sensitive information hidden, with Customizable Permissions
- Advanced Filtering and Sorting
"The reporting - WOW. We are able to dive very deep into the details of our business unlike any software before."
- Nick Williams, Compass Marketing
Make The Right Call With The Right Data
Who’s kidding who? Collecting data and building reports can be a chore. Sometimes the data isn’t up-to-date, and if it is, it’s scattered throughout your network. Sometimes insights into project health can’t wait until the end of the month or project completion. You need to pull together a report that’s not just right but right now.
The FP Fix
No more waiting for data reports that will be ancient news in two weeks. Get quick, accurate reports on:
- Invoiced vs. actuals
- Billable hours recovered by staff
- Gross profit on all your projects
- Staff utilization
- Forecast reports on net revenue, outsourced costs and staff resources
CollaborationUnity Takes Many
“Find project harmony for your clients with our collaborative tools.”
Laura Johnston, Customer Success Manager
Clients want to know what’s happening. You know your client’s project is in good health but you’re constantly getting flooded with phone calls and emails ‘just asking for an update.’ Plus, sending clients an attachment mess of spreadsheets, invoices and documents for approval is a little unpolished and kind of embarrassing.
The FP Fix
Keep your clients happy and in the know with our Client Portal. It’s the easiest way to get project harmony, have total transparency, and let your clients know that they’ve got the best possible work coming their way:
- Multiple User Logins and Custom Profiles
- Show detailed Project Updates
- Post projects and receive feedback to Dedicated Forums
- Indicate upcoming tasks in our Notes Tool
- Status updates with Customized Alerts
“From time-keeping to projects and assignments management to the client portal, FP offers everything we need. Even though we're a boutique firm, FP gives us the capability to operate like our larger counterparts.”
- Ruth Netanel, IDealogic Brand Lab